What does it take to be recognized as a Boating Industry Top 100 Dealer?
Managing a dealership to high levels of customer service, high volume sales and, yes, high profits, is no easy task. Simultaneously creating an atmosphere that exceeds high consumer expectations can be even more difficult. For the most professional of dealerships, however, these tasks have not only become second nature, but they are firmly integrated in the business’ day-to-day operations. They understand that delivering on the promise of the boating lifestyle – not just a boat – is the No. 1 key to success.
If your company:
Then you need to apply to be recognized as one of the top dealers in North America.
Why you should apply:
- Boating Industry’s four sister publications (Powerboat, Trailer Boats, Bass & Walleye Boats and Watercraft World) will feature 2-page ads telling more than 400,000 consumers to visit the Top 100 dealers.
- Boating Industry will provide in-store merchandising opportunities for Top 100 dealers to add to their own marketing efforts.
- Boating Industry will recognize you, one of the industry’s elite dealers, and make you visible to the marine universe through its print and online products and a PR campaign.
- Boating Industry will help you promote your status as one of the elite dealers in the marine industry to your local media outlets.
- Boating Industry will recognize you, one of the industry’s elite dealers, in front of the industry’s elite suppliers at a black-tie, invitation-only gala celebration at the Marine Retailers Association of America convention this November.
- Because you ARE one of the elite, and you deserve to be recognized. Don’t let your competition make the list ahead of you.