SEVERNA PARK, Md. – The National Marine Electronics Association will hold two upcoming ConnectFest Expositions featuring a demonstration of the interconnectivity and interoperability of marine electronics on the NMEA 2000 network, NMEA reported in a release yesterday.
The demonstrations are scheduled to take place June 13 at 5 p.m. at the Yankee Roaster Grill in Seattle, and June 15, 4 – 7 p.m. at the Dana Point Yacht Club in Dana Point, Calif.
Exposition attendees will see:
– Multiple electronic devices from different manufacturers exchange data. Participants include Airmar, Blue Water, Evinrude, Lowrance, Maretron, Molex, and Raymarine, Simrad, Xantrex, Yamaha.
– Electronic devices come and go from the network without interruption on the network.
– The simplicity of connectivity to and from the NMEA 2000® network
– How simple it is to build, maintain and grow a NMEA 2000® network.
– The most dependable, robust, safe, "plug and play" cable and connector system able to withstand the harshest of marine environments.
Applications for the June 15 Convention and Exposition are now being accepted.
- For more of the latest news, click here.