FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – SeaStrike Boats LLC has expanded its sales representative network to cover 25 states including its home base of Florida, the company reported in a release today.
SeaStrike is now looking to further expand its dealer network in the West, Southeast, Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions through its new network of experienced sales reps, the company said.
Those new sales representatives include:
– Fred Kunkle, Pegasus Winged LLC – New River, Ariz. (Ariz., Calif., Ore., Wash., Nev.).
– Brad Miller, Marine Outfitters – Ft. Myers, Fla. (Fla., Ga., Ala., Tenn.).
– Jeff Winesburg – Killingworth, Conn. (Maine, N.H., Vt., Mass., R.I., Conn., N.Y.).
– Bill Woomer – Huntingdon, Pa. (N.J., Pa., Del., Md., D.C., Va., W.V., N.C., S.C.).
“We are in this for the long haul and are committed to growing the SeaStrike brand,” said Tom Thies, president and CEO. “In addition to filling out the SeaStrike line up to 36 feet, we are now looking to develop our dealer network more fully. This is the next logical step for us to take as we are building this brand.”
- For more of the latest news, click here.