PORTLAND, Maine – EMarineTraining.com recently revised its Web site with new courses and dates for the fall, according to a recent press release from the school.
Updated items include “Propeller Selection for Boats and Small Ships” being expanded from two to three weeks, and a new course in Rhino software for marine designers.
Current available courses include:
– The Business of Marine Surveying – the weeks of 8/30 through 10/4.
– Rhino Software for Marine Designers – the weeks of 9/6 through 10/11.
– Propeller Selection for Boats and Small Ships – the weeks of 9/28 through 10/11.
– AutoCAD for Marine Designers – the weeks of 10/25 through 11/30.
– Writing the Marine Survey Report – the weeks of 11/8 through 12/13.
- For more of the latest news, click here.