Boat Trader launches new iPad app
Dominion Marine Media
April 17, 2013
Filed under News
Norfolk, VA - (April 17, 2013)– – Boat Trader, a Dominion Marine Media business advertising the widest selection of boats for sale in the U.S., today announced the launch of an innovative iPad app for boat buyers and sellers.
The Boat Trader iPad app is designed to make searching and finding a boat easier. It was developed using technologies that animate the widest selection of boats for sale in the U.S. Users can now access more than 150,000 boats quickly and conveniently from any location.
“The new Boat Trader app brings the functionality and comprehensive listings of our website directly to our customers’ fingertips,” said Courtney Chalmers, brand manager, Boat Trader. “We will continue to provide new tools for both boaters and the boating industry in this increasingly mobile world.”
Available for free, the Boat Trader iPad App provides a number of features and benefits that include:
· Cleaner, simpler search. Search by make or model straight from the home page, or search for boats to fit your lifestyle from freshwater fishing to coastal cruising.
· Geo-targeted dealer location. Automatically locate dealers in your immediate area and view their entire sales inventory.
· Larger photos and immersive videos. The clean, expanded photo view and user-submitted videos make boat shopping an enjoyable experience.
· Easily refine listings. Narrow down your results by price, location, length, make or model.
· Fast contact. When you find the boat you like, the “Contact Seller” button will immediately send a message to the seller.
For more information about the app watch the video.
The Boat Trader iPad app can be downloaded here.
For more apps, be sure to visit the Boating Industry App Directory.