YachtWorld launches BoatWizard CRM
December 13, 2012
Filed under News
Seattle, WA - (December 13, 2012)– YachtWorld, the world’s largest Internet yacht brokerage portal and a division of Dominion Marine Media, today announced the launch of BoatWizard CRM, an easy to use customer relationship management system. Based upon YachtWorld’s current Lead Manager product, the new BoatWizard CRM will help yacht brokers handle incoming leads, track correspondence, match inventory to buyers’ preferences, and have the necessary information to successfully manage customer relationships.
The YachtWorld product development team communicated with brokers in the industry to collect feedback for the tools and features needed in the updated CRM. As a result, the CRM boasts upgrades that will help brokers manage their leads more effectively and communicate with those prospects.
"Yacht brokers have been looking for a comprehensive way to track and manage their leads from multiple sources,” said Ian Atkins, vice president and general manager, Dominion Marine Media, when making the announcement. “BoatWizard CRM was designed with this in mind and simplifies the way our brokers can manage their customer relationships.”
Features of BoatWizard CRM include:
· An intuitive notification system that allows for a customizable process of lead alerts
· Contacts can be linked to any inventory on YachtWorld.com
· Incoming leads are automatically added to BoatWizard CRM
· New leads can be automatically assigned, based on manufacturer or location
· Key reporting areas are tracked, including where leads are routed and response times
· BoatWizard CRM is optimized for both tablets and desktop computers
Brokers interested in learning more about BoatWizard CRM are encouraged to contact the sales team at 1-877-336-9527 ext.1 for a demo.