For boat dealers, the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo is one of your best options for growing and improving your business. It’s your opportunity to network, to learn more about management and raising your company to a new level.
MDCE, produced by the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas and Boating Industry, is December 5-8 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
There are plenty of reasons to attend MDCE, but here are 16 of the best. Find more at MarineDealerConference.com.
- Josh Linkner – Linkner will be delivering the opening keynote at this year’s MDCE, focusing on the disruptive forces that are changing the way we need to do business.
- Four tracks of education – We’ve got 16 educational sessions across four tracks covering service, marketing, sales and leadership.
- The new path to ownership – Discover Boating will present new exclusive research on what first-time buyers are looking for
- Pre-conference workshops – Before the conference kicks off, there are 12 pre-conference workshops that offer a deep dive into topics from F&I profitability to marketing in the new economy
- Session recommendations – Not sure if a session is worth your time? Each session has a rating from beginner to advanced.
- Expo hall – More than 100 leading boat builders, manufacturers, suppliers and service providers will be on the expo hall floor showing off their latest products
- Learning Lab – Back for its second year, the Learning Lab gives you one-on-one access to many of our most popular speakers
- Dealer-to-dealer roundtables – New this year, the roundtables will give dealers the chance to talk to other dealers about pressing topics, such as recruitment and succession planning
- Dealer Case Studies – Another addition to MDCE in 2016, the Dealer Case Studies showcase successful dealers and how they have developed and applied best practices
- Innovation spotlight – These short, 15-minute sessions give MDCE exhibitors an opportunity to showcase products, trends and more right on the show floor
- Sam Dantzler – One of MDCE’s most popular speakers, Dantzler will this be delivering the closing keynote
- Seth Mattison – It’s all about change in the workplace and in his breakfast keynote on the final day of the conference, Mattison will deliver insights into managing those changes. Read more from Mattison in the October issue.
- Networking – One of the biggest benefits of MDCE is the opportunity to network. We’ve got nine receptions, breaks and meals over the course of the show to make the most of your time.
- MDCE app – The new MDCE app, available for your iPhone or Android device, is more robust with better opportunities for exhibitor engagement
- Top 100 – On December 8, Boating Industry will announce the Top 100, the best dealers in North America. Any dealer – even those not selected for the Top 100 – can purchase a ticket to attend.
- Your competitors will be there – There will be hundreds of dealers there from all over North America. Make sure you keep your competitive advantage.
Copyright 2016 Boating Industry